Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

craft time!

Using the create a critter cartridge, More punnilicious my pink stamper stamps, paper by dcw?, acrylic beads and some ribbon that I bought @ a flea market! Thanks Kinderstampo for the acrylic beads idea. NOw I have beads to last me a lifetime.

Made this card after watching "made by Momo" on youtube. It's a flower pot card that has a pull out where you can write sweet notes.

Used create a critter cart, some snappy ribbon from Michaels, My pink stamper stamps and crop a dile to put eyelets in. Card is 4" by 8" and scored @ 4" and 6". The green paper is 3 3/4 and 3 3/4". The card fits into an A2 envelope. Got this idea from Kinderstampo blog hop. Sorry I forgot who! will pay attention to who I got the idea from!!
This is one of my favorite Carts--Hello Kitty Greetings. It's so simple and easy to glue the pieces together
My first bind it all book. I used recycled cereal box for the chipboard, covered it with paper and made some chip board using recycled cereal boxes too! Just used regular copying paper for the pages inside. My daughter "J" is using it to practice writing. She just started writing her own name!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment